A regular waxing schedule assures the best results. We recommend that you return for your next treatment within 3 to 6 weeks. This will ensure that the hair has grown enough to be waxed again.
We do not recommend shaving your hair in-between the wax treatments. Shaving will make the hair more coarse and will make it more painful. The hair should be approximately 5mm long to be waxed. Exfoliate the waxed areas from day 3 onwards about 3 times a week to keep the skin soft and smooth and to prevent ingrown hairs.
THE FIRST 24 HOURS AFTER THE WAX TREATMENT:
- Do not take a HOT bath or long hot shower.
- Do not expose the waxed skin to sunbathing or a tanning bed.
- Do not go for a sauna treatment.
- Stay out of the swimming pool or sea.
- Do not use perfumed products on your waxed s
AFTER 24 HOURS
- Do not exfoliate within 3 days after wax treatment.
- Never shave between waxing appointments. This disturbes the depilation cycle!
- Use a product with high protection when you want to go into the sun or use the tanning bed.
During your menstruation you can still get a waxing treatment, as long as you use a tampon or menstruation cup. Hygiene is very important to us. There is a possibility to freshen up at our salon. This of course is up to you.